The xCatalyst Continuing Education Module is a web-based solution for organizations and educational institutions to manage and deliver continuing education programs and registration. It has the ability to track attendee history, apply continuing education credits, send certificates, as well as target attendees for future programs. The xCatalyst Continuing Education Module is a complete set of tools includes a robust course catalog, online courses, hassle free registration, along with other automated processes. In short, everything you need for your educational program registration and management.
Replace your PDF catalog with the xCatalyst Course Catalog.
- CE Credit Management
- Faculty and staff can easily update descriptive information and course materials with the Course Catalog module
- Multiple sessions within a single course
- All-courses calendar view makes finding a course easy
- "E-mail this Course to a Friend" and "Share" buttons promote social media and viral marketing.
- Course Catalog back-office privileging promotes information security
- Course tracks group individual courses together for certificate / accreditation programs
- Module format arranges sections comprised of Videos, Power Points, Text, Quizzes, and Tests
- Option to limit number of re-takes allowed on course exam
- Customizable course look and feel
Registration and Payment
- Multiple course and student registrations during a single registration process.
- Robust shopping cart workflow and checkout procedure integrates seamlessly with the Course Catalog
- Secure, on-line payment processing
- Flexible discounting function; Apply specific discounts to groups, companies, or send out discount codes
- Invoicing management and history.
- Course tracks allow for both lump-sum and pay-as-you-go features
- Automated email notifications to confirm registration
- Automated reminder emails to notify students of upcoming courses
- Automatically email certificates upon course track completion