Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close. Develops and implements agreed upon Sales and Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals for expanding customer base. Works within the sales and other departments for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Responsible for the sales of the ESX’s xCatalyst services and products.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge that allows Sales Associate to give effective presentation of ESX’s xCatalyst product and services.
- Develops monthly business plan in which details activities to follow, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and ESX’s solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities in Salesforce.com or other company provided software.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Relationships and Roles:
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- 1-3 years of experience in software sales experience.
- Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.