Association Catalyst is your Event Management Software!
The Event Management module provides tools necessary to create, manage, and market events. Seamless integration with the Membership Management Software module and Website Content Management System streamlines workflows and eliminates bottlenecks. This integration positions the Association Catalyst Event Management module steps above any single Event Management Software program.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use back-office interface for admin users to create events.
- Create multiple event fees (e.g., students, members, non-members).
- Automated event posting to the Website Management System calendar.
- Event Management Software integrates with the continuing education course catalog and provides the ability to include course registrations for conferences.
- Event preview enables admin users to view event page as it will appear on the website.
- Event Management Software offers a convenient event cloning feature that allows admin users to create new events from previous events.
- Sponsor and speaker information is automatically posted to the event information page.
- Member and non-member registrations are supported by the Event Management Software module.
- Membership validation when registrants choose member-only fees.
- Secure online credit card processing including refunds and fee adjustments are supported by the Event Management Software module.
- Automated email notifications are sent to registrants when they submit their registration.
- Invoice and receipt links are generated and emailed to registrants on registration approval.
- Front-end attendee roster (opt-in) so registrants can view who else has registered for the event.
- Online forms automatically populate with member name and email address when logged in to a website. In addition it links the form submission to the respective member profile.
- “Discount coupon” allows registrants to enter a specific code to receive a discounted price, this enables organizations to track market trends and the effectiveness of special offers.
Online Donations linked to the individual profile for better accounting and reporting functions.
- The Event Management Software's Rich Text WYSIWYG editor enables non-technical admin users to create and send email announcements.
- Email broadcasting to email lists. Excludes email to individuals who are already registered for the event.
- Template-driven event web pages ensure uniform branding and style elements.
- Event page web address is automatically generated to include as a link to the event registration page.
- The Event Management Software module integrates with the WCMS and provides the ability to create multiple-page event micro-sites to provide additional information (e.g., hotel reservations, demographic information).
- Generate event rosters and export data to multiple formats to create attendee lists and name badges with Event Management Software.
- Dual event registration approval modes include automatic registration approval on submission or can require admin user approval before the registration is processed.
- Online Evaluation form (for event/course registration) collects the results associated with that specific event and links it to the individual profile.
- Easily generate event reports with the Event Management Software module including:
- transaction reports
Our rave reviews:
"ESX, Inc.'s customer service is incredible - when we need something, we don't need it a month from now - we need it now. And we get it. Improvements are made immediately; they are open to new ideas, move quickly, and have unbelievable response time."
American Business Media
"ESX, Inc. took the time to understand what our needs were. The final thing that sold me were the glowing client references. They were just spectacular!"
"ESX, Inc., with its renowned expertise in serving education and non-profit communities, offered HACU the software and support to better, and most cost-efficiently serve our fast-growing community of members and partners."
Senior Vice President and COO
Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
American Business Media
"The do-it-yourself function of the Website Management System definitely has made it easier to make immediate changes to our website, that would have taken several days to be completed by a webmaster."
The International Air Cargo Association
"The greatest asset of Association Catalyst is the promise of customization and flexibility. ESX promised the resources, both human and intellectually, that made our decision an easy one. And, they delivered on their promise."
North Carolina Dental Society