Course Catalog Management
Replace your PDF catalog with the Education Catalyst Course Catalog Management module.
The Education Catalyst Course Catalog Management module provides a turnkey online catalog and registration system that seamlessly integrates into your Education Catalyst website. This feature-rich Course Catalog Management module gives you everything you need to provide a public registration interface for your site visitors and a back office administration application to update course information and manage registrations.
The Course Catalog Management module seamlessly integrates with all other Education Catalyst platform modules.
- Faculty and staff can easily update descriptive information and course materials with the Course Catalog Management module.
- Multiple course and student registrations during a single registration process.
- Intuitive shopping cart workflow and checkout procedure with the Course Catalog Management module.
- All-courses calendar view.
- "E-mail this Course to a Friend" utility can be enabled to promote viral marketing.
- Course Catalog Management module integrates with the Education Catalyst (education management system) secure payment processing.
- Flexible discounting function.
- Course Catalog Management module assigns back-office administrators granular user privileges to allow secure administration access.
- Invoicing management and history.
Our rave reviews:
ESX, Inc.'s customer service is incredible - when we need something, we don't need it a month from now - we need it now. And we get it. Improvements are made immediately; they are open to new ideas, move quickly, and have unbelievable response time.
American Business Media
ESX, Inc. took the time to understand what our needs were. The final thing that sold me were the glowing client references. They were just spectacular!
ESX, Inc. is always there for me 100% of the time. I know they can think out of the box - they are good at that!
ESX, Inc., with its renowned expertise in serving education and non-profit communities, offered HACU the software and support to better, and most cost-efficiently serve our fast-growing community of members and partners.
Senior Vice President and COO
Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
ESX, Inc. seemed to understand our business better than I did. When we were talking about the system design they were able to connect all the dots. They just get it.
American Business Media
The do-it-yourself function of the Website Management System definitely has made it easier to make immediate changes to our website, that would have taken several days to be completed by a webmaster.
The International Air Cargo Association
The greatest asset of Association Catalyst is the promise of customization and flexibility. ESX promised the resources, both human and intellectually, that made our decision an easy one. And, they delivered on their promise.
North Carolina Dental Society