Continuing Education Management
Manage and track your continuing education programs.
The Association Catalyst Continuing Education Management module allows you to create and manage a continuing education course catalog.
Visit some sites using the xCatalyst Continuing Education Catalog:
University of Houston Small Business Development Center
(Expanding to 15 additional sites)
Great features offer you a complete solution for your continuing education program!
- Create and manage a continuing education course catalog.
- Track registrant course history and CEUs in contact or member profile with the Continuing Education Management module.
- Admin user-defined course categories. Courses can be assigned to multiple categories.
- Create course description using Rich Text WYSIWYG content editor.
- Create unlimited sessions with session details including option to flag as new and post to web with the Continuing Education Management module.
- Save time and money by cloning sessions from year to year. Eliminate duplicae entry.
- Front-end registration and credit card payments.
- Front-end course search by category and key words with the Continuing Education Management module.
- Include course registrations with conference and events.
- Preview course prior to posting on website with the Continuing Education Management module.
- Online forms automatically populate with member name and email address when logged in to a website. In addition it links the form submission to the respective member profile.
- Online forms integration with people profile enables form submissions to be associated with the respective individual profile for better reporting or accounting purposes.
- “Discount coupon” allows registrants to enter a specific code to receive a discounted price, this enables organizations to track market trends and the effectiveness of special offers.
- Online Evaluation form (for event/course registration) collects the results associated with that specific event and links it to the individual profile. Visit some
Our rave reviews:
"ESX, Inc.'s customer service is incredible - when we need something, we don't need it a month from now - we need it now. And we get it. Improvements are made immediately; they are open to new ideas, move quickly, and have unbelievable response time."
American Business Media
"ESX, Inc. took the time to understand what our needs were. The final thing that sold me were the glowing client references. They were just spectacular!"
"ESX, Inc., with its renowned expertise in serving education and non-profit communities, offered HACU the software and support to better, and most cost-efficiently serve our fast-growing community of members and partners."
Senior Vice President and COO
Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
American Business Media
"The do-it-yourself function of the Website Management System definitely has made it easier to make immediate changes to our website, that would have taken several days to be completed by a webmaster."
The International Air Cargo Association
"The greatest asset of Association Catalyst is the promise of customization and flexibility. ESX promised the resources, both human and intellectually, that made our decision an easy one. And, they delivered on their promise."
North Carolina Dental Society