Association Catalyst is your community management software!
Online communities are interactive, dynamic features that allow members to share a common purpose, need or interest. Building and hosting successful online communities demand specialized and tightly integrated applications all working together. Association Catalyst (Association Management Software) provides all of the critical community-focused features into a single user-friendly and integrated environment. The xCatalyst Community Management Software module offers proven interactive applications that enable member-to-member interaction and member content generation. The suite of community applications promotes the exchange of information and ideas. Community features and Member Management are administered through the command center and integrate with all other Association Catalyst modules.
Website membership provides the ability to create member-only space on a website and provides the host organization with the ability to govern and manage community interactions.
Key Features of the Community Management Software module
- Member profiles are created and edited by site administrators, eliminating the need for custom programming if member information is modified.
- The website membership directory of the Community Management Software module enables members to search to find other members who share similar interests. Members control their profile information and what information they want to make available to other members.
- Self-service profile updates and automated login information retrieval minimize hosting organization resources required to keep member information current.
- Private and public access sub-communities provide the tools required to create and manage areas for affinity groups within the membership.
- Community Management Software module contains discussion forums that encourage thoughtful dialogue and member-to-member generated content.
- Back-office Community Management Software processes provide the tools necessary to Manage Membership, sub-communities and enforce community policies.
- Online forms integration with people profile enables form submissions to be associated with the respective individual profile for better reporting or accounting purpose.
- Family Memberships provides specific member profile formatting for family or company memberships.
The Association Catalyst Community Management Software module integrates with your database
- Seamless Committee Management.
- Track an individual's committee participation history with the Community Management Software module.
- Export committee roster to Excel and MS Word formats.
- Integration with Association Catalyst Web Management System enables creation and management of committee web pages including automated listing of active committee members.
- Community Management Software module allows creation and management of committee website sub-communities.
- Automatically integrates the membership profile with discussion forums.
Our rave reviews:
"ESX, Inc.'s customer service is incredible - when we need something, we don't need it a month from now - we need it now. And we get it. Improvements are made immediately; they are open to new ideas, move quickly, and have unbelievable response time."
American Business Media
"ESX, Inc. took the time to understand what our needs were. The final thing that sold me were the glowing client references. They were just spectacular!"
"ESX, Inc., with its renowned expertise in serving education and non-profit communities, offered HACU the software and support to better, and most cost-efficiently serve our fast-growing community of members and partners."
Senior Vice President and COO
Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
American Business Media
"The do-it-yourself function of the Website Management System definitely has made it easier to make immediate changes to our website, that would have taken several days to be completed by a webmaster."
The International Air Cargo Association
"The greatest asset of Association Catalyst is the promise of customization and flexibility. ESX promised the resources, both human and intellectually, that made our decision an easy one. And, they delivered on their promise."
North Carolina Dental Society