Website Management System (WMS)
A completely integrated solution, the Website Management System is comprised of four modules.
In addition to its four modules: Web Content Management System (WCMS), Community Management, Communication, and E-Commerce, the Website Management System (WMS) also completely integrates with all other xCatalyst functions and modules.
- Allows the site administrator to set the style and format of all content to ensure web page consistency and uniformity.
- Allows web content editing with basic word processing skills.
- Automated editing, approval and publication workflow with e-mail notification of changes to the site administrator.
- Restriction of administration privileges to specific website sections or functions.
- Manage image files (controlling access to only approved and properly formatted images for website content).
- With the web-based administration center, website content can be updated "anytime, anywhere" with Internet access.
The Website Catalyst allows for a designated and centralized site administrator. The site administrator has overall control of branding, global content, editing privileges and also has the ability to distribute content management to a broad spectrum of content contributors. In addition, Website Catalyst allows approved content contributors to develop and maintain their respective content for the website without additional technical skills or additional software applications.Communication Module
Provides the ability to both collect and broadcast personalized information to constituents in the client's database. In addition, this module provides the ability to generate website content that can gather information from website browsers.
- Online Newsletters
- Create online forms and surveys
- News Stories and Press Release Management
- E-mail Lists Management
- Online Payments
- Photo Gallery
- Web Polls
Enables site membership functions as well as the ability to create sub-communities or micro-sites for affinity groups. Promotes relationship building, interaction, and allows site members to create and maintain their own content. Allows access-controlled communities for staff, faculty, Board of Trustees, faculty committees and student groups to deliver group-specific content and facilitate group interaction.
- Login-access Sub Communities
- Member Directory
- Discussion Boards
The E-Commerce provides a full-featured product catalog and online shopping cart application.
- Multiple stores can be created (mall concept).
- Individual stores include:
- Creative template
- Store departments
- Product information (images, description, attributes, pricing, etc.)
- Inventory management
- Sales reports
- Automated and customized E-mail notifications for different steps in the processing cycle
- Multilingual presentation supported
- Secure credit card processing (PayPal Payflow Pro Service payment processing)
- Sales reports
Our rave reviews:
"ESX, Inc.'s customer service is incredible - when we need something, we don't need it a month from now - we need it now. And we get it. Improvements are made immediately; they are open to new ideas, move quickly, and have unbelievable response time."
American Business Media
"ESX, Inc. took the time to understand what our needs were. The final thing that sold me were the glowing client references. They were just spectacular!"
"ESX, Inc., with its renowned expertise in serving education and non-profit communities, offered HACU the software and support to better, and most cost-efficiently serve our fast-growing community of members and partners."
Senior Vice President and COO
Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
American Business Media
"The do-it-yourself function of the Website Management System definitely has made it easier to make immediate changes to our website, that would have taken several days to be completed by a webmaster."
The International Air Cargo Association
"The greatest asset of Association Catalyst is the promise of customization and flexibility. ESX promised the resources, both human and intellectually, that made our decision an easy one. And, they delivered on their promise."
North Carolina Dental Society