Integrate your membership database with your website operations.
The membership module provides you with an integrated web-based solution for both membership management and member services. Both organization and individual memberships can be managed with the membership module.
ESX recognizes that every organization is different and will require customization to model membership profiles and workflows. We provide each of its customer with a solution space that includes customization of your member profile, online application/renewals forms and membership directory.
- Create multiple membership types as necessary for organizational or individual members.
- Flexible membership profiles are easily customized by admin users eliminating the need for custom programming and expensive upgrades.
- Convenient self-service profile updates can be made by members via the website. Organizational members can be assigned contact types to limit access to organizational profile to main contacts.
- End-user defined member contact types for organizational members (e.g. Main Contact, Financial or Representative).
- Create public or private website sub-communities by membership type to enable member to member collaboration and communication.
Enrollment & Renewals
- Online or back office membership enrollment and renewals.
- Automated email notifications are sent to registrants and to administrative users when applications are submitted and on application approval (with website login credentials).
- Membership applications can be reviewed and edited by admin users prior to processing. Dues can be edited by admin users to enable complimentary memberships and dues prorating.
- Automated membership renewal notices. Admin users define when the initial notice is sent and the frequency of subsequent updates.
- Admin user defined grace periods and membership expiration business rules.
- Expired members are automatically removed from the membership directory and their website login privileges are revoked.
- Automated reports identify looming renewals and membership expirations to aid in membership retention efforts.
- Create and include subscription based services on the enrollment and renewal application. Subscriptions can be associated with fees and sub-communities.
Dues & Payment Processing
- Admin user defined dues for both individual and organizational member types.
- Admin users can define fee parameters including, record type, membership type, fee type and whether or not the fee is published on the public website.
- Admin user defined payment types (PO, credit card, online checks) include the ability to specify whether or not the payment type is available on the public website, only for back office processing or both.
- Secure online credit card processing through Verisignís PayFlow Pro. Create and send invoices/receipts, process payments, issue refunds, void payments, edit payment information and send email notifications to registrants.
- Automated email notifications with payment processing information to designated admin users.
- Create and manage multiple committees.
- Track an individualís committee participation history.
- Admin user defined committee roles
- Export committee roster to Excel and MS Word formats.
- Integration with xCatalyst web management system enables creation and management of committee web pages including automated listing of active committee members.
- Create and manage committee website sub-communities.
- Manage contact information for member and non-member individuals and organizations.
- Create and track opportunities associated with company contacts. Schedule activities and track opportunity history.
- Enable non-members to create and submit a profile that becomes part of the contact database.
- Search for non-member contacts.
- Online membership directory with end-user defined search parameters. The membership directory can be public or require a login to search and view.
- Membership directory report automatically creates an on-demand printable membership directory that can be exported to Microsoft Word.
- Expired members are automatically removed from the directory.
- Admin user defined profile fields can be included or excluded from the member directory search or from the member profile.
- Self-service member profile updates.
- Member to member discounts.
- Admin users can customize member profile templates that control profile presentation on the website.
- Create and save email lists from easy to use search filters.
- Rich text WYSIWYG editor enables non-technical personnel to create HTML or text broadcast email content.
- Ability to send test emails to designated email address(s).
- Personalize email messages to members and contacts.
- Preview email list recipients prior to sending email.
- Track email communication correspondence to members and contacts.