1. Job Title: Sales Associate
Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close. Develops and implements agreed upon Sales and Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals for expanding customer base. Works within the sales and other departments for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Responsible for the sales of the ESX’s xCatalyst services and products.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed above that allows Sales Associate to give effective presentation of ESX’s xCatalyst product and services.
- Develops monthly business plan in which details activities to follow, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and ESX’s solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities in Salesforce.com or other company provided software.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- 1-3 years of experience in software sales experience.
- Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
2. Job Title: Client Relations Representative
This position is responsible for providing exceptional technical assistance, support, and training to customers in order to maintain our outstanding customer relationships.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Obtain general understanding of the software systems and operations related to company offered services.
- Resolve product or service problems via phone/email by :
- Clarifying the customer's complaint
- Determining the cause of the problem
- Selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Expediting correction or adjustment
- Following-up to ensure resolution.
- Document all relevant information during the processing of inquiries and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal personnel.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications, such as Microsoft Office, Dreamweaver
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and CSS code editing and troubleshooting.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
Our rave reviews:
"ESX, Inc.'s customer service is incredible - when we need something, we don't need it a month from now - we need it now. And we get it. Improvements are made immediately; they are open to new ideas, move quickly, and have unbelievable response time."
American Business Media
"ESX, Inc. took the time to understand what our needs were. The final thing that sold me were the glowing client references. They were just spectacular!"
"ESX, Inc., with its renowned expertise in serving education and non-profit communities, offered HACU the software and support to better, and most cost-efficiently serve our fast-growing community of members and partners."
Senior Vice President and COO
Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
American Business Media
"The do-it-yourself function of the Website Management System definitely has made it easier to make immediate changes to our website, that would have taken several days to be completed by a webmaster."
The International Air Cargo Association
"The greatest asset of Association Catalyst is the promise of customization and flexibility. ESX promised the resources, both human and intellectually, that made our decision an easy one. And, they delivered on their promise."
North Carolina Dental Society