ESX, Inc offers an Event Management platform that provides seamless integration between the Membership Management Software module and Website Content Management System. This tool allows you to create, manage and market all of your events. The Event Management module provides tools necessary to create, manage, and market events. Seamless integration with the Membership Management Software module and Website Content Management System streamlines workflows and eliminates bottlenecks. This integration positions the Association Catalyst Event Management module steps above any single Event Management Software program.
Association Catalyst is your Event Management Software!
The xCatalyst platform manages every task from start to finish offering ease of use and limitless accessibility. Event Management solutions allows you to easily create on-line invitations, manage on-line bookings, administer event evaluations and create relevant reports. On-line registration will improve your attendees' experience while reducing your costs and workload.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use back-office interface for event creation
- Support for multiple event fees, for different levels of membership
- Automated event posting to the Website Management System calendar
- Sponsor and speaker information is automatically posted to the event information page
- Integration with the continuing education course catalog provides the ability to include course registrations with conferences
- Event preview makes changing details on the event page quick and easy
- Convenient cloning feature allows creation of new events from previous events -- a real time-saver
- Custom event fields capture non-standard data from registrants, and can be limited to certain attendee types
- Function feature allows for creation of sub-events or breakout sessions with separate fees
Event Registration and Payment
- Member and non-member registrations both supported
- Membership validation when registrants choose member-only fees
- Robust shopping carts allow for multiple registrants, and/or multiple events to be processed in one transaction
- Secure online credit card processing including refunds and fee adjustments
- Automated email notifications are sent to registrants when they submit their registration
- Invoice and receipt links are generated and emailed to registrants on registration approval
- Front-end attendee roster (opt-in) so registrants can view who else has registered
- Evaluation form submissions are attached to the respective member profile
- Flexible discount options allow for special offers, group pricing, and coupon codes
- On-line registration and fees for event sponsors
- Broadcasting to email lists knows to excludes email to individuals who are already registered
- Add to Outlook, and automated reminder emails maximize event attendance
- Template-driven event web pages ensure uniform branding and style elements
- Event web page is automatically generated with event details, descriptions, and a link to Registration
- integrates with the WCMS and provides the ability to create multiple-page event micro-sites to provide additional information (e.g., hotel reservations)
- WYSIWYG editor enables non-technical admin users to create and send email announcements
- E-mail this Course to a Friend" and "Share" buttons promote social media and viral marketing
- Generate event rosters and export data to a simple attendance sheet, or several other file formats
- Easy to print name badges with QR codes for speedy event check-ins
- Options for automatic or manual approval depending on payment type
- Displays Registrant and transaction data in an automatically generated event report
Our rave reviews:
"ESX, Inc.'s customer service is incredible - when we need something, we don't need it a month from now - we need it now. And we get it. Improvements are made immediately; they are open to new ideas, move quickly, and have unbelievable response time."
American Business Media
"ESX, Inc. took the time to understand what our needs were. The final thing that sold me were the glowing client references. They were just spectacular!"
"ESX, Inc., with its renowned expertise in serving education and non-profit communities, offered HACU the software and support to better, and most cost-efficiently serve our fast-growing community of members and partners."
Senior Vice President and COO
Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
American Business Media
"The do-it-yourself function of the Website Management System definitely has made it easier to make immediate changes to our website, that would have taken several days to be completed by a webmaster."
The International Air Cargo Association
"The greatest asset of Association Catalyst is the promise of customization and flexibility. ESX promised the resources, both human and intellectually, that made our decision an easy one. And, they delivered on their promise."
North Carolina Dental Society